This style blog and clothing line is little luxe but a lot more edgy so that means we need a full disclosure policy!
Bad to the Blonde/Bad to the Brunette/Dani Medin is a part of several affiliate marketing networks. By clicking and/or purchasing items via certain links on this site and across related social media platforms, I may receive a commission.
Everything that I write and post are my opinions and not of my collaborators or affiliated brand(s).
EFFECTIVE OCTOBER 16, 2019
As a customer, here is the personal information we keep.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your questions or comments, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses our website.
What about cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser, provide certain features, and allow storage of items in your shopping cart between visits.
- The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or disable cookies altogether. To learn more about how to manage cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
Do we share the information we receive?We share information as described below:
- Third-Party Service Providers: We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include providing website services, fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How secure is information about me?
- Your information is protected during transmission by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- Only the last four digits of your credit card numbers are revealed when confirming an order. Of course, the entire credit card number is transmitted to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Which information can I access?
We give you access to information about your account and your interactions with us for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
What choices do you have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of certain features.
- You can add or update certain information on pages such as those referenced in the “Which Information Can I Access?” section. When you update information, a copy of the prior version may be kept for our records.
- The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or disable cookies altogether. Please note: Disabling all cookies will cause this site and many others to stop functioning properly.
- You may opt out of third-party vendor’s cookies by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page linked above.
This policy is valid from May 1, 2016
This blog is a sponsored blog created or supported by a company, organization or group of organizations. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified. Nor it be something you agree with.
Okay, babe, for real. I have done a lot of stupid shit, broken a lot of bones, had many bad relationships, participated in modeling costs, and probably need therapy for my obsession with wanting to save every dog in the world and end euthanasia. Take what I say and how I live as inspiration and motivation, but you do you.
Bad to the Blonde is an LLC so you can’t take the shirt off my back. But shop here for a new one!