Love and luxury combine in the Gucci stripe inspired t-shirt that doesn’t cost $590. Bad to the Blonde stripe t-shirt cost $39. Save your money to touch up your roots. This luxury tee is for the blonde and boujee. Yet, at a price you can afford and iconic like the authentic – except from Bad to the Blonde.
Did you know that boujee or bougie is derived from the French word “bourgeois, which means an elite demographic defined by a need for luxury and material items.
- Trendy Gucci-inspired stripe
- Embroidered oversized roses
- Screen printed front graphic
- You want champagne but you’re on a beer budget
- Luxury style verbiage logo tee
- Authentic brand, replica design
- Designed in Scottsdale, Arizona
Content + Care:
- Made from 60% cotton / 40% polyester
- Stay away from the bleach and leave that to your hair
Size + Fit:
- It’s not oversized but still fits like your boyfriend’s t-shirt
- Size up if you want to tie it up
- Style it with literally anything in your closet just don’t forget to tag that #OOTD with #badtotheblonde
Just so you know:
All sales are final. Price includes shipping.
No fulfillment. Ready to ship within 3 business days or less. Just to be safe, please add one additional day because ship happens. It’s not what you’re wearing but how you wear it. So while you wait, search Pinterest for style ideas on how to wear it when it comes. Get ready to tag us.