Gucci stripe t-shirt cost $590. Bad to the Brunette stripe t-shirt cost $40. This luxury tee is for the brunette and boujee. Yet, at a price you can afford and iconic like the authentic – except from Bad to the Brunette.
Did you know that boujee or bougie is derived from the French word “bourgeois, which means an elite demographic defined by a need for luxury and material items.
- On-trend Gucci inspired stripe
- Screen printed front graphic
- You want champagne but you’re on a beer budget
- Luxury style verbiage logo tee
- Authentic brand, replica design
Content + Care:
- 100% fine jersey cotton
- Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/y² (146 g/m²)
Size + Fit:
- It’s not oversized but still fits like your boyfriend’s t-shirt
- Size up if you want to tie it up
- Style it with literally anything in your closet just don’t forget to tag that #OOTD with #badtothebrunette
- It’s a t-shirt
All sales are final. Price includes shipping.