Gucci stripe t-shirt cost $590. Bad to the Blonde stripe t-shirt cost $59. Save your money to touch up your roots. This luxury tee is for the blonde and boujee. Yet, at a price you can afford and iconic like the authentic – except from Bad to the Blonde.
Did you know that boujee or bougie is derived from the French word “bourgeois, which means an elite demographic defined by a need for luxury and material items.
- On-trend Gucci inspired stripe
- Embroidered oversized roses
- Screen printed front graphic
- You want champagne but you’re on a beer budget
- Luxury style verbiage logo tee
- Authentic brand, replica design
- Designed in Scottsdale, Arizona
Content + Care:
- Made from 60% cotton / 40% polyester
- Soft for the modern blonde
- Not worn prior
- Stay away from the bleach and leave that to your hair
Size + Fit:
- It’s not oversized but still fits like your boyfriend’s t-shirt
- Size up if you want to tie it up
- Style it with literally anything in your closet just don’t forget to tag that #OOTD with #badtotheblonde
- It’s a t-shirt
All sales are final. Price includes shipping.