Leopard is the new neutral. Stylish faux leather baseball cap will complete your workout, game day or brunch outfit. The material is weather and sweat resistant for year round and all day wear. Curved brim is feminine and Bad to the Blonde interior tape branding is camouflaged inside – so if you’re brunette you can wear it, too. Whether you are running (the fast feline can run at up to 58km/h), leaping 6m in the air, or putting down bottomless mimosas the adjustable buckle closure will keep up with your wild side. A baseball cap is a wardrobe essential but don’t be a walking billboard, be fashion forward.
The leopard is on the edge of extinction and was listed as a vulnerable species in 1986. The primary threat is human activity. Because people suck, $1.00 will be donated to the African Wildlife Foundation to protect the vulnerable species from every sale of the leopard print baseball cap.
- $38.00 for the diploid number of chromosomes in the leopard
- Ever-classic animal print holds the top spot
- Chic essential for brunch, game day, or an African safari trip
Content + Care:
- Channel your inner leopard strength, and run and leap around with a damp cloth or unscented eco-friendly baby wipe to clean
- Cruelty free faux leather
Size + Fit:
- Self adjustable back closure with buckle
- The material can handle any amount of hairspray, dry shampoo, blood, sweat and tears
Just so you know:
All sales are final. Price includes shipping.
No fulfillment. Ready to ship within 3 business days or less. Just to be safe, please add one additional day because ship happens. It’s not what you’re wearing but how you wear it. So while you wait, search Pinterest for style ideas on how to wear it when it comes. Get ready to tag us.