Leopard is the new neutral. A faux leather baseball cap makes the perfect all-season, all-day, anytime chic and stylish accessory to complete an outfit. Designed with a feminine curved brim and BAD TO THE BLONDE printed interior tape camouflaged into the inside. Whether you are running (the fast feline can run at up to 58km/h) or leaping 6m in the air, an adjustable buckle closure let’s you control your wild side.
The leopard was listed as vulnerable in 1986 by ICUN.
Because people suck – it’s on the edge of extinction. The primary threat is human activity. $1 of every leopard hat sale will be donated to the African Wildlife Foundation to protect the vulnerable species.
- $38 for the diploid number of chromosomes in the leopard
- The ever-classic animal print holds the top spot
- The future is cruelty-free clothing
- Safari chic
Content + Care:
- Channel your inner leopard strength, and run and leap around with a damp cloth or unscented eco-friendly baby wipe to clean
- No leopards were killed or harmed to make this product
Size + Fit:
- Self adjustable back closure with buckle to perfectly fit your beautiful head
- The material can handle any amount of hairspray or dry shampoo, blood, sweat and tears
- Fits anything black, white, denim and the “born to be wild”
- Chic essential for an outdoor journey, trip to the African safari, or hell a baseball or football game
All sales are final. Price includes shipping.