Stripe recognizable design combines with a basic tee vibe that doesn’t cost $590. Save your money to touch up your roots with a price you can afford and iconic like the authentic – except from Bad to the Blonde. Screen printed Gucci stripe inspired t-shirt graphic and embroidered roses make this tee a luxury for the blonde and boujee. Designed in Scottsdale, Arizona
Did you know that boujee or bougie is derived from the French word “bourgeois, which means an elite demographic defined by a need for luxury and material items.
- Also available in brunette
- Embroidered roses
- You want champagne but you’re on a beer budget
Content + Care:
- Made from 60% cotton / 40% polyester
- Stay away from the bleach and leave that to your hair
Size + Fit:
- It’s not oversized but still fits like your boyfriend’s t-shirt
- Size up if you want to tie it up
Just so you know: All sales are final. Fulfillment takes 2-7 business days. We ship within 5 business days after fulfillment, and more than 50% of our orders are shipped within 3 business days or less. Just to be safe, please add one additional day because ship happens. It’s not what you’re wearing but how you wear it. So while you wait, search Pinterest for style ideas on how to wear it when it comes. Get ready to tag us.